Tuition fees for A.Y. 2017-2018
In accordance with the "Regolamento tasse e contributi a.a. 2017-2018" (Tuition Rules a.y. 2017-2018) officially approved by the University Senate, the tuition fees for the Business Administration course are the following:
a)Admission process fee: zero.
b)Yearly tuition fees composed of:
- ordinary fee: variable amount depending of the student's income level and potentially covered by scholarships and other kind of financial aid;
- additional fee: fixed amount that differs only on the basis of the full- time or part-time enrolment, NOT covered by scholarships and other kind of financial aid.
Therefore, the additional tuition fee has to be paid also by those students who have been granted scholarships from Edisu.
The table below reports the minimum and maximum total amount of the tuition fees, in case of both full-time and part-time students. Amounts vary between the max and minimum amount depending on the students' ISEE (income level).
TOTAL TUITION FEE
(ADDITIONAL FEE INCLUDED)
Minimum tuition fee
(ISEE < € 13.000)
Maximum tuition fee
(ISEE > € 85.000)
In the below we provide detailed information about the additional fee, distinguishing between full-time and part-time students:
- Full-time students
Amount and payment: € 2.710,00
To be paid in two instalments:
- € 1.610,00 together with the 2° instalment of the ordinary tuition fee
- € 1.100,00 together with the 3° instalment of the ordinary tuition fee
- 5 October 2017: € 156 (fixed amount)
- 22 December 2017: variable amount
- 6 April 2018: variable amount
Information about financial aid for low income students is also available on the EDISU Piemonte website (in English and Italian)