Tutoring incoming students
The University of Turin has renewed its incoming tutor programme, a service supporting to first year students.
The tutors are students enrolled in their last year, who help the incoming students on their way to university studies by providing them their experience and skills: they are reference points throughout students' academic year.
Tutors are available for incoming students for initial guidance in their academic career, not only for administrative matters or other formal or administrative requirements, but also by providing useful advice based on their university experience.
The tutors are available to give information and support on:
- Educational organization, lectures timetable, offices , laboratories, study rooms
- Installments and information on ISEE
- administrative deadlines
- How to fill in the online "Career Plan" and evaluation of courses (Edumeter)
- How to use the University websites and other information channels
- Erasmus and International Mobility
- Scholarships, collaboration agreements, internships
- Communication with teachers and Students offices (segreterie)
- Students associations, sport and cultural events.
For more information, please download the brochure.
Our tutors will meet students in the box at the right side of the Aula Magna entrance.
- Thursday, September 27th 2018: 1,00 pm - 2,00 pm
- Tuesday, October 2nd 2018: 1,00 pm - 2,00 pm
- Thursday, October 4th 2018: 1,00 pm - 2,00 pm
For the a.y. 2018/2019, the tutors are: