Three-year graduates can continue their studies by enrolling in a Master's Degree Course (two-year programs) or by enrolling in a first level university master's degree.
Master's degree courses ("Corsi di Laurea Magistrali" - two years)
Department of Management
- Amministrazione e Controllo Aziendale
- Amministrazione e gestione digitale delle aziende
- Direzione d'Impresa, Marketing e Strategia
- Finanza Aziendale e Mercati Finanziari
- Professioni Contabili
- Business Administration (erogato in lingua inglese)
Department of Economic, Social, Mathematical and Statistical Sciences:
To read more about the admission procedures to enrol in the Master's Degree courses of the Department of Management with a capped number of places, please visit this webpage, on the School of Management and Economics website.
To find out more about the admission procedures for the master's degree programs of the Department of Economic, Social, Mathematical and Statistical Sciences, please refer to the websites of the specific Degree courses.
First level university masters
For the list of the Masters of the current academic year, please refer to the Master section of the University of Turin website.
Partnership with U.S.A. University
- One semester exchange programme during your third year (the exams passed in Kent will be recognized in your University of Turin career plan)
- One year (just for Bachelor's students), after your graduation at the University of Turin. In this case, students will obtain also the Bachelor's of Business Administration (BBA) from Kent State University (3+1 program)
For more information, please find attached the PPT presentation.
- Bachelor’s graduates (3rd yr graduating) students from UNITO - Department of Management (Business & Management students’ priority).
- Admission to SIUE’s Bachelor 4th year as “Senior with degree”.
- Completion of 30 credits in SIUE specified courses.
- Award of SIUE Bachelor in Business Administration (AACSB Accreditation)
- Limited to nr. 15 UNITO-DM students