- The internship is planned for the III term of the III year. During your III year, the job placement office will support you in finding a host company, in Italy or abroad, in line with your profile and ambitions.
- The internship can be done during the summer of your II year, but in this case you would have to independently find the company and you won’t have access to the support services of the Job placement.
- Remember that you can do just 1 curricular internship during the Bachelor’s Degree.
- In any case, you cannot start your work experience before all the documents related to the internship have been approved by the job placement office (the procedure usually takes minimum 2 weeks). If you fail to have your documents signed by the job placement office your internship cannot be recognized.
You can do the internship in Italy or abroad, you will be supported by 2 different job placement offices.
9 ECTS = 225 hours, for a full-time (36/40 hours per week).
If you want to do your internship abroad and you plan applying for the Erasmus + Traineeship programme, please consider that - for the scholarship - the minimum duration of the internship is 2 months.
Internships are generally unpaid, but the University will cover your work-insurance expenses.
If you are a foreign student and you prefer to do your internship in Italy your Italian level should be at least B2.
Before you start
Before you begin your traineeship, the University of Turin and the host company need to sign an Agreement (Convenzione di stage), which lists the rights and duties of the parts, the training objectives, the personal data of the trainee and of the company supervisor/tutor and which defines the type and duration of the internship.
At the end of the curricular internship:
1) You should fill in the online final evaluation form – log in into MyUnito Job Placement --> Tutti i servizi on line --> Valuta il tirocinio.
2) the original copies of the following documents should be submitted to the Job Placement Office:
- Registro Presenze/Signed attendance register
- Scheda valutazione Finale Tutor Aziendale (the final evaluation form of the Company tutor, signed and stamped).
3) you should enroll to the “appello” in order to register your internship, following the instructions available at the page How to register on your “libretto” the ECTS related to the Internship