From November 12, 2018 to January 10, 2019 students are required to proceed with the evaluation of the courses of the first term 2018/2019 and of 2017/2018 terms.
Read how students evaluate the attended courses: log in into Edumeter with your personal SCU credential and you can access to the results of the evaluations of the single teachings of each course of study (CoS).
Read the results of the survey related to the response rate and the progress of the CoS for each question in the questionnaire without teaching labels.
The questionnaires for the students’ opinion survey allow to evaluate the course attended, the exams, the organization of the course of studies and its structures and to report any critical issue. Through the questionnaires, you can actively participate to the continuous improvement and the consolidation of the teaching quality of the courses of study.
Who should fill the questionnaire in?
Since the academic year 2013/2014 – in compliance with ministerial decree 47/2013 – all students enrolled in a course of study at the University of Turin are required to complete the questionnaire regarding the quality of teaching.
The evaluation will be possible until the end of due time for the exam registration.
Students be able to register for the exams just after completing the questionnaire regarding the quality of teaching.
Students belonging to the previous course organisation (509/99) are not required to evaluate the courses.
Students enrolled in the first and second year of a degree course can only register to the exams after having expressed their opinion on the quality of teaching through EduMeter.
It is possible to evaluate the courses delivered in the first semester a.y. 2018/2019 and in the 2017/2018 semesters from November 12, 2018 to January 10, 2019.
Instructions to complete the questionnaire
To log on to the online questionnaire (EduMeter) it is necessary:
- To have already confirmed the career plan (note that the Edumeter platform reads the information two days after the confirmation of the career plan).
- The career plan should appear as “APPROVED”
- The assessed courses should appear on the career plan
- Log in on the website edumeter.unito.it
- Enter your personal SCU credentials
- If a courses does not appear, verify whether it belongs to a different CoS (in this case, the CoS of competence will appear halfway down the page, click on the CoS and then you should see the teachings related to the CoS in question)
To ensure anonymity, after authentication the procedure separates the personal profile from the answers given by the student.
The questionnaire is different for attending students (frequency > 50%) and non-attending students (frequency <50%).
You can read the results in the private area of the single teachings of each CoS.
On this page, you can have access to the different assessment questionnaires that include questions on the degree course chosen by the student and on individual lessons that students have uploaded on their career plan.
Do you need support?
- To request support to fill the questionnaire in you can send a ticket via the UniTO Service Desk.
- For authentication problems while logging into the service: please refer to the Instructions and Support
The results of each course are published in the charts on the index of satisfaction if at least 75% of the students attending have expressed their opinion.